Lost your Michigan Driver's License? As an experienced Michigan Drivers License attorney, I'll get you back on the road - Guaranteed.
Facing a DUI charge? As your Michigan DUI lawyer, I'll help you avoid painful consequences like jail, difficult probation and expensive, unnecessary counseling.
Got a Michigan "hold" on your driving record? I will win your Clearance so that you can obtain a License in your new state - Guaranteed.
- I Guarantee that I will win your Michigan driver's license restoration or out-of-state clearance case the first time around. It's that simple.
- I provide a superior level of DUI and Criminal representation that will protect your future and keep your life from turning upside down.
- The hundreds of articles on my Blog explain every step involved in License Restoration, Drunk Driving and Criminal Cases, providing more useful information than you can find anywhere else.
If you've lost your driver's license for multiple DUI's, I will win it back for you. I am a Michigan DUI and driver’s license restoration and attorney. I will represent you before the Michigan Secretary of State's Administrative Hearing Section (AHS - formerly known as the DAAD) and win your Michigan driver's license reinstatement appeal or clear the Michigan license revocation (hold) on your driving record, no matter where in the world you live. When I'm done, you will be able to drive again, legally!
I will obtain a clearance of the Secretary of State's hold on your driving record that keeps you from getting or renewing a license in another state, if you live outside of Michigan. I have a proven, winning system to get you back on the road, and I back up my promises with a first-time win guarantee in every Michigan license restoration or clearance appeal case I take. This means there's no risk - you'll only pay once to win your clearance or get your license back - and I will win it back.
A DUI case case in the Tri-County Detroit area is different than one brought in some distant Michigan Court. This is why I handle drinking and driving charges exclusively in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties. If you have been charged with a DUI anywhere in Metro Detroit, you should have a lawyer who regularly handles DUI cases in the court in which you’ll be appearing. You need an experienced Detroit DUI lawyer who can tell you exactly how things will work where your case is pending. Because I practice in front of the same local Judges day-in and day-out, I can offer clear answers to your questions and concrete solutions to your legal problems based upon more than 25 years of real world experience.
Whether you are facing a 1st, 2nd or even a 3rd offense (felony) DUI charge, I will protect you. Good results are the product of good work, not good luck. I will fight for you and help save your driver's license and your freedom so that you keep your job and your dignity. Call me so that we can get down to business and begin putting together a winning strategy in your case right away.
This is also important - there is no office you can call that is more helpful or nicer than mine. My Staff and I are friendly, outgoing, and down to earth. Whether you're looking to put a valid driver's license back in your wallet, or you need to hire a DUI or criminal attorney in the Detroit area, we will answer your questions honestly and patiently, right over the phone, without any gimmicks or high–pressure tactics.
When your future is at stake and results matter, contact my office at (586) 465-1980. We're open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
"I wanted to thank you for taking my case. I would tell anybody trying to get their License back they need to talk to you. I should have done this a long time ago."
"Thank you for the wonderful work you did in my case. If I ever know anyone who needs a Lawyer, I’ll definitely give them your name!"
"As a single mom you have no idea how much it means to me that I can finally drive again. Thank you so much for what you have done and the help you gave me."
"Just wanted to say how much I appreciate what you did for me. As a single guy I can actually ask out a girl and not expect her to drive. Free At Last!"
"Thank for your knowledge I and help in winning restoration of my driving privileges. I tried before on my own, lost (of course) and am glad I found your site."
- Michigan 3rd Offense (Felony) DUI and Jail in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne County A 3rd offense DUI charge is a big deal, yet contrary to how things may seem at the moment, it does not mean that you are going to lose everything or ....
- Michigan DUI Cases and Relapse This will be an article about role of relapse in a Michigan DUI case. In the previous article, we focused on how relapse can be used as an asset in a ....
- Michigan Driver's License Restoration and Relapse As a lawyer who concentrates in Michigan driver's license restoration and DUI cases, alcohol is pretty much at the center of everything I do. To be ....