Lost your Michigan Driver's License? As an experienced Michigan Drivers License attorney, I'll get you back on the road - Guaranteed.
Facing a DUI charge? As your Michigan DUI lawyer, I'll help you stay out of jail and avoid difficult probation with expensive (and unnecessary) counseling and classes.
Got a Michigan "hold" on your driving record? I will win your Clearance so that you can obtain a License in your new state - Guaranteed.
- I Guarantee that I will win your Michigan driver's license restoration or out-of-state clearance case the first time around. It's that simple.
- I get charges dismissed and reduced in DUI and Criminal cases virtually every day, with representation of the highest caliber. This can save your whole future.
- Check out my Blog for the best and most comprehensive collection of articles explaining every step involved in License Restoration, Drunk Driving and Criminal Cases.
I am a Michigan Driver’s License Restoration and Clearance attorney. I will win your Michigan Driver's License Reinstatement appeal or clear the Michigan License Revocation (Hold) on your Driving Record, no matter where in the world you live, so you can finally drive again.
An important part of my Practice is obtaining Clearances for people who now live out-of-state. I have developed a proven, winning system for people who have moved out of Michigan to obtain or renew a Driver's License in another state. I back up my promises with a first-time win Guarantee in every Michigan License Restoration or Clearance Appeal case I take. This means there's no risk - you'll only pay once to win your Clearance or get License back - and you will get it back.
If you have been charged with a DUI anywhere in Macomb, Oakland or Wayne County, you need a lawyer who regularly handles DUI cases in the Michigan Court in which you’ll be Appearing. You want an experienced Detroit area DUI lawyer who can tell you exactly how things work in Michigan, and how your case will turn out. I will fight for you and help save your Driver's License and your freedom so that you can keep your job and your dignity.
An experienced attorney knows that Michigan DUI cases are won or lost based upon the evidence. If there is a legal problem with the evidence in your Detroit case, as your lawyer, I will proceed to have your DUI case dismissed, or the charge reduced based on the faulty evidence.
If you are facing a 2nd or a 3rd offense (felony) DUI charge, one of the most important concerns you have is staying out of Jail, and that’s what I do best. Good outcomes are achieved by good effort, not by luck. Call me so that we can get to work and begin putting together a winning strategy in your case.
To provide such a high level of expertise and successful results, I restrict my criminal practice to the Tri-County Detroit area, and I limit the kinds of cases that I handle to things like:
- Marijuana and Drug cases
- Revoked and Suspended License charges,
- Embezzlement and Fraud cases,
- Indecent Exposure and Aggravated Indecent Exposure charges, and
- Probation Violations.
My Staff and I are friendly, outgoing, and down to earth. There is no office you can call that is nicer than mine. Whether you're looking to put a valid driver's license back in your wallet, or you need to hire a criminal lawyer or a DUI attorney in the Detroit area, we will answer your questions honestly and patiently, right over the phone, without any gimmicks or high–pressure tactics. You can reach my office at (586) 228–6523.
"I wanted to thank you for taking my case. I would tell anybody trying to get their License back they need to talk to you. I should have done this a long time ago."
"Thank you for the wonderful work you did in my case. If I ever know anyone who needs a Lawyer, I’ll definitely give them your name!"
"As a single mom you have no idea how much it means to me that I can finally drive again. Thank you so much for what you have done and the help you gave me."
"Just wanted to say how much I appreciate what you did for me. As a single guy I can actually ask out a girl and not expect her to drive. Free At Last!"
"Thank for your knowledge I and help in winning restoration of my driving privileges. I tried before on my own, lost (of course) and am glad I found your site."
- DUI in Shelby Township (including Utica and Macomb Twp.) The 41-A District Court in Shelby Township covers 3 municipalities: Shelby Township, Macomb Township, and the city of Utica. If you're arrested for a ....
- DUI and the HGN ("follow with your eyes, not your head") Test There is probably no sinking feeling that matches getting pulled over after having had a bit too much to drink. As often as people will have thought, ....
- Michigan Driver's License Restoration - Changes in the DSM Diagnosis In the previous article, I examined the new Request for Hearing form required as of April 1, 2013, by the Michigan Secretary of State's Driver ....