- Lost your Michigan Driver's License? As an experienced Michigan drivers license attorney, I'll get you back on the road - Guaranteed.
- Facing a DUI charge? As your Michigan DUI lawyer, I will produce the best results possible - avoiding difficult probation, unnecessary counseling, and even jail.
- Have a Michigan "hold" on your driving record? I will get it cleared so that you can obtain a license in your new state - Guaranteed.
- I Guarantee that I will win your Michigan driver's license restoration or out-of-state clearance case the first time around. It's that simple.
- Protect yourself with a superior level of DUI and Criminal representation that will keep your life from turning upside down and safeguard your future.
- My Blog articles explain every step involved in License Restoration, Drunk Driving and Criminal Cases, and provide more useful information than you can find everywhere else combined.
Michigan DUI and Driver’s License Restoration Attorney
If you've lost your driver's license for multiple DUI's, I will win it back for you. I will represent you before the Michigan Secretary of State's Administrative Hearing Section (AHS - formerly known as the DAAD) and win your Michigan driver's license reinstatement appeal or clear the Michigan license revocation (hold) on your driving record, no matter where in the world you live. When I'm done, you will be able to drive again, legally!
If you live out of state, I will win the clearance of the Secretary of State's hold on your driving record. In my role as a Michigan driver’s license restoration lawyer, I have developed a proven, winning system to get you back on the road, and I back up my promises with a first-time win guarantee in every Michigan license restoration or clearance appeal case I take. This means there's no risk - you'll only pay once to win your clearance or get your license back.
A DUI case case in the Greater Detroit (Tri-County) area is different than one being heard in some distant Michigan Court. This is why I handle drinking and driving charges primarily in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties. If you have been charged with a DUI anywhere in Metro Detroit, you need a lawyer who regularly handles DUI cases in the court where you’ll be appearing, and who can tell you what will happen where your case is pending. Because I practice in front of the same local Judges day-in and day-out, I know how things work, and can offer clear answers to your questions and a winning strategy based upon more than 25 years of real world experience.
An experienced Michigan DUI attorney knows that Michigan OWI cases are won or lost based upon the evidence. If it was obtained illegally, then I'll keep it out of court. Even if the DUI case against you is solid, I will almost always get the charge reduced and produce a better result. Having over 25 years' experience as a DUI lawyer defending people in the courtroom, I know exactly how to achieve the best outcome possible in your case, wherever in the Detroit area it is pending. Knowledge is power, but all that experience means knowing how to use it for your advantage.
Whether your DUI charge is a 1st offense, 2nd offense or even a 3rd offense (felony), I will protect you. Good results are the product of good work, not good luck. I will fight for you and help save your driver's license, your job, and your freedom so that you keep your life intact. Call me so that we can begin putting together a winning strategy in your case.
There is no office you can call that is more helpful or nicer than mine. My Staff and I are friendly, outgoing, and down to earth. Whether you're looking to put a valid driver's license back in your wallet, or you need to hire a local, Detroit-area DUI or criminal attorney, we do consultations over the phone, right when you call. We’ll be glad to answer your questions honestly and explain things, without any gimmicks, tricks, or high–pressure tactics.
When your future is at stake and results matter, contact my office at (586) 465-1980. We're here to help, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.