Fee Schedule (as of January 2017)
Felony Cases: From $6900
- Indecent Exposure: From $2400
- Driving While License Suspended/Revoked: From $1000
- Possession of Marijuana: From $1000
- All Others: From $1000
Probation Violations: From $1000
- First Offense Drunk Driving: From $3200
- Second Offense Drunk Driving: From $4200
- Third Offense (Felony) Drunk Driving: From $6900
- Misdemeanor: From $1000
- Civil Infraction: From $600
Expungements: From $1200
* The "From" language means that the fees may, in some cases be higher, depending on the charge(s), complexity of the case, or location and/or procedure(s) of the specific court. Usually, the "from" price is the price, but an exact quote is always provided right over the phone, and the amount guaranteed in writing.
A Retainer of ½ down is required for any Criminal or DUI case. Fees listed are effective as of January 1, 2017, and supersede any reference made in any other section of this site, or on any part of my blog.
If you don’t see your specific charge listed here, call my Office (586-465-1980) and ask. With just a few questions about your prior record (if any), the charge(s) you are facing, and where the case is being heard, I will provide you with an exact quote and put it in writing.